The www.COOL4Ed.org website provides:
- A collection of Course Showcases where faculty, staff, and students can find free and open educational resources aligned with 52 CID courses,
- Over 70 teaching ePortfolios of faculty using free and open etextbooks/OER in their CCC, CSU, and UC courses
- Comprehensive accessibility evaluations for every etextbook in the Course Showcase conducted by the CSULB Center for Usability in Design and Accessibilty. Easy-to-use handbooks for conducting your own accessibility evaluations are also provided.
- Easy discovery of almost 5,000 free and open etextbooks within a collection of over 70,000 free and open educational resources.
- Easy strategies to share the free and open educational resources with faculty, staff, and students.